Stay a minimum 14 nights at Soneva Fushi or Soneva Jani in the Maldives from just USD 1,875 NETT per night. Enjoy complimentary daily full board dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner), full board stays for up to two children under 15, return domestic seaplane transfers and a personal Barefoot Butler.
Booking Code: R14N21
This offer is inclusive of:
USD 1,875 NETT per night in a Soneva Fushi Crusoe Suite with Pool; USD 2,500 NETT per night in a Soneva Jani One Bedroom Water Retreat without Slide (based on two people sharing for a minimum 14-night stay)
Daily full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for all paying guests (Soneva Jani: breakfast at Down to Earth or South Beach; lunch and dinner at So Fresh; Soneva Fushi: breakfast and lunch at Mihiree Mithaa, dinner at Down to Earth, Out of the Blue or Fresh in the Garden)
Complimentary full board stays for up to two children under 15
Shared roundtrip seaplane transfers from Malé International Airport to Soneva Fushi or Soneva Jani
One-way Soneva Speedboat transfer between Soneva Fushi and Soneva Jani for combined stays in the same travel period
Complimentary 24/7 Barefoot Butler service
Complimentary access to our chocolate, ice cream and deli parlours
Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid for stays from 11 May to 30 June, 2021, and 13 to 30 September, 2021 (bookings outside of these dates are not eligible)
Offer valid for Indian market only
This offer cannot be combined with other packages (except Honeymoon Benefits)
Please indicate the booking code while making a reservation
Booking confirmation requires a 30% non-refundable deposit, with the remaining 70% balance to be paid up to 7 days before departure.
Daily full board is included at the above-mentioned dining destinations. For meals at other restaurants, there is a USD 100 per person credit for lunch, and a USD 180 per person credit for dinner. Consumption exceeding this credit is charged as a supplement in accordance with the published rates. Not valid for In Villa Dining
Customise your stay
Please contact our Reservations Team today to tailor-make your dream holiday, from bespoke experiences to the best value offers. Best rates guaranteed at Soneva.com.