This nutrient-rich smoothie is high in healthy fats and plant protein that will give you the long-lasting energy you need in the morning!
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or almond milk
- 2 dates, pits removed
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut cream, refrigerated
- 1 chopped walnut
- Rolled oats
- Cacao nibs
- Desiccated coconut edible flowers (optional)
- Whip the refrigerated coconut cream with a whisk until thick and creamy, like whipped cream, and place in the refrigerator until ready to garnish your smoothie.
- Pulse oats in a blender for a few seconds, until slightly broken, but not too powdery.
- Place all ingredients except topping ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your favorite glass and top with the coconut cream, then with the rest of the topping ingredients, enjoy!