Scope of Position
- Responsible for all of Soneva’s design and collateral requirements
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Must be highly creative and have excellent design skills
- Must be fluent with the Adobe Suite, as well as Wordpress and Microsoft
- Must be able to work under pressure and turnaround requests quickly, at the highest quality
- Must be able to liaise with printers and other vendors to ensure marketing collateral is delivered on time, as per budget, and to the highest quality.
Key Targets of Excellence
- Maintain Soneva’s brand standard at all times
- To help to push the boundaries of creative design within Soneva’s brand guidelines as we embark on a journey of brand development and extension.
- To turnaround 80% of requests within 24 hours, and the remaining 20% within 72 hours.
Duties and essential job functions
- Design requirements from the marketing department as well as other departments across Soneva
- Create artwork for digital and print adverts as required
- Update Soneva’s brochures with new templates and new images
- Enhance images as requested and help to maintain Soneva’s library of assets.
- Produce compelling visual content
- A university degree and at least five years of graphic design is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good attitude and personality, service-minded, with an excellent level of communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of the printing process
- Wordpress and HTML is a plus
Skills and abilities
- Must be highly organized with strong time management and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to keep track of ongoing projects
- At least five years of experience in a similar role
- Luxury experience preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai.