Are you creative and innovative, enjoy working with people? You have an exciting opportunity to work in an exotic holiday destination in the Gulf of Thailand and functionally, lead the day to day Human Resources operations at Soneva Kiri Resort in Koh Kood.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
– A minimum of two years of experience as an HR Manager preferably in the hospitality sector.
– Work experience in Islands or remote locations is an advantage.
– Must be fluent in English and Thai both written and speaking.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Excellent knowledge of HRIS, statutory compliance, visa, and work permits.
– Ability to operate fast, strong leadership, self-motivated, down to earth, and work under pressure.
– Strong in talent acquisition, employee relations, engagement, performance management, grievance handling.
– Experience in setting up the HR process and innovative people practice.