The Assistant Glassblower will work along with the in-house Glassblower in producing a wide variety of glassworks. The role entails utilising specialised equipment to shape, mold and form molten glass from drinking glasses and light fixtures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ glassblowing experience
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Multiple languages are an advantage
- Experience in helping and assisting gaffers
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily engage with and communicate with guests
- Excellent organisational skills