The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for leading all aspects of the resort’s Food & Beverage operations and delivering an outstanding customer service experience whilst achieving revenue and profit targets for all outlets in the department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Diploma in hotel management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience as Food & Beverage Manager.
- High drive for results.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Exceptional guest relation skills.
- Experience working with a multi-cultural team.
- The mindset to work in an island environment.
- Strong customer focus and people skills combined with a solid, all-around understanding of luxury resort operations.
- Excellent communication, leadership and financial skills.