The Director of Guest Services is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all Life and Housekeeping teams. The successful candidate will oversee guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement; monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Life and Housekeeping teams; and operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well-managed schedules.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Director, Front Office Manager or similar role required
- Degree in hospitality management, tourism, business administration or relevant field
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Good financial and business acumen