Scope of Position
● We are recruiting an experienced CRM Manager. If you are strategic, data-driven, creative, a great team player, and would like to work for one of the world’s most luxurious hospitality brands, apply within.
● You should be passionate about setting and monitoring marketing, sales and service strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with our guests. Experience in hospitality or luxury is an advantage.
● This is a highly advanced marketing intelligence position with an opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience in an area of expertise which will be in high demand in the future!
Key Targets of Excellence
● In this role, you will work closely with our marketing, sales, and resort teams and managers to boost our company’s customer acquisition, retention, loyalty and service programs. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience, or be able to learn CRM systems and strategies, as well as their common KPIs and methodologies.
● Due to the relatively high number and variety of stakeholders you will be working closely with, you should be patient and a great listener, so you can be successful in your internal partnerships. But at the same time, you should be goal oriented; be able to identify new guest related opportunities with the team; test and experiment, implement, automate and report impact and insights to management.
Duties and essential job functions
Marketing, retention and loyalty. Work closely with the digital marketing team to:
1) Test and implement campaigns and eDM strategies based on customer data: demographics, preferences, and behavior to maximize their loyalty, return rate and spending.
2) Build ad-hoc and automated acquisition and retention customer journeys with a focus on personalized acquisition for returning customers.
3) Monitor, test and optimize journeys and come up with new optimization ideas, such as evaluating leads vs. web sales vs. reservations team sales.
4) Utilize lead generations strategies on Social Media and our website; develop our website forms leads strategy.
5) Report campaign results and insights. Recommend further optimizations.
6) Support the design, testing and implementation of high-value guest events and retention programs, for both Soneva.com and our Soneva Villa Ownership program.
7) Utilize our relational databases (guests, products, transactions) and track marketing metrics and trends, e.g. conversion rates and web analytics, to find correlations between guest behavior and long-term impact, so we can enhance Customer Lifetime Value.
Sales. Work closely with our reservations team to:
1) Ensure sales agents have access to returning customers sales data.
2) Evaluate the impact of prospect and guest data on our sales results. Evaluate the reservations team’s process efficiency and effectiveness.
3) Enhance our visibility to the data reported back to us from Reservations, so we can continuously evaluate the team’s work and optimization opportunities.
4) Research sales related CRM systems flows and automation. Optimize the interfaces the team uses, as well as the data flow to<>from reservations.
5) Optimize sales related customer communications such as the booking confirmation and pre-stay emails.
1) Work closely with marketing and our resorts to develop pre-stay booking and ecommerce strategies and interfaces, allowing our guests to tailor their stay and experience in advance.
Service (during guests stay). Work closely with our resorts to optimize the methodology and processes of:
1) Collecting, categorizing and simplifying behavioral data (before and after stay surveys) and guest capture data (transactions) which matters the most and would lead to action and impact.
2) Develop and optimize our main guest surveys: MSP, GSS & MSE.
3) Advising resorts and management on offering and supply which can meet our guest demands, as observed in the data. Utilizing the data to personalize our guests stays, enhancing their pleasure and loyalty.
4) Support the development and content of our In-Resort stay app.
Data development, reporting, insights:
1) Utilize guest data to develop Soneva as a customer centric company, where supply and strategy pleasure guests and enhances our brand and business growth.
2) Ensure the ongoing collection and integration of guest data through APIs to empower our customer related initiatives.
3) Provide guest insights to the various teams, as needed, and to management, in order to represent the customer voice. Coordinate reporting projects with our CRM agency.
4) Support the Digital Marketing monthly report, and Customer centered quarterly report.
Product / technology:
1) Know the capabilities of the CRM technologies we use (agency CRM and HubSpot Marketing, Sales, Service).
2) Help us review and select CRM modules, add-ons and integrated apps to meet our needs and strategy.
1) Attend periodical calls with our resorts and management team; receive updates; agree on actions to take; represent the customer in our calls.
2) Support the Digital Marketing Director in managing our CRM agency (system, data, team, projects, developers).
3) Participate in our annual senior management summits, present customer data, insights and strategy to our team and partners.
● BSc in Marketing or relevant field.
● Proven data related work experience and / or high paced travel tech – advantage.
● Solid background in customer acquisition strategies / knowledge of online marketing – advantage.
Skills and abilities
● Can learn the ins and outs of a CRM system; curious to use its features.
● Able to manage marketing projects end-to-end.
● Strong analysis skills and high-level proficiency in Excel; SQL – advantage
● Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
● Intelligent, curious, strategic with attention to details, fast, great with people, cares for our guests.
● Previous managerial experience – advantage.
● Proven work experience as a CRM manager or similar role – advantage.
● High level of proficiency in English; other languages – advantage
SLOW LIFE Responsibilities:
Slow life is the Soneva guiding Principle that embraces who we are and everything we do.
What we do and what we have always done
Sustainable, Local, Organic, Wellness
How do we do it? Through…
Learning, Inspiring, Fun Experiences
Ensure that all materials used are sustainable (example: environmentally friendly printer paper; toner is recycled; laptops and their batteries are recycled etc.). Bring to the attention of management or to the Innovation Committee when this is not the case.
Always look for new local products and local sources of products for use in your and in the heart of house areas. Bring ideas on this to the attention of management or to the Innovation Committee.
Explain to the hosts whenever possible and whenever the products are organic (for example, environmentally friendly and/or recycled paper; healthy food for the hosts in the host restaurant; double-sided printing; colour printing only if necessary etc.). If there are products you know of that are being grown organically and available locally, but not available at the resort, bring this to the attention of management or to the Innovation Committee.
At every opportunity, talk to guests and other hosts about what is available at the resort to strengthen their body, mind and spirit. Examples at the Spa: Yoga; Reiki; Meditation; Visiting Practitioners etc.
Inform the guests and other hosts about Six Senses Wellness Water, Meat-Free Day, SLOW LIFE Hour, what the resort does to conserve energy, help the community, protect the environment and reduce CO2 emissions.
Be informed of exciting LIFE activities that are offered at the resort and share this information with guests at every opportunity.