This antioxidant-rich smoothie bowl is delicious, creamy and full of adaptogenic plant foods that help us fight everyday stressors that our bodies are exposed to.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, plus more for runnier consistency
- 2 dates, pits removed
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⁄2 cup steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ashwaghanda powder
- 1 tbsp raw organic cacao powder, more to taste
- 1 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop plant based collagen and/or plant based protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp homemade chocolate granola
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 tbsp organic cacao nibs
- Handful fresh blueberries, raspberries, and/or blackberries
- 1⁄2 fresh banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Add all of the above ingredients (except the topping ingredients) into a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your favorite bowl and top with your favorite toppings and some edible flowers. Enjoy!